Co-Curricular Paths guide your students through a flexible series of events, organization involvement, and experiences towards meaningful achievements you design. Paths can vary in scale from very brief and simple to far more complex with nuanced scaffolding. When creating a path for the first time, be sure to connect with your consultant for tips and guidance on your curriculum design within the tool.
Participating in a Co-Curricular Path
Creating a Path
- Co-Curricular Paths Workbook
- Example Frameworks
- Creating a New Path & Configuring Path Settings
- Managing Path Domains
- Creating Co-Curricular Path Items
- Configuring the Co-Curricular Paths Progress Report
Maintaining a Path
While some items above are still useful to reference after your path is created, there are a few more areas you should know about as you move into maintaining your newly created path.
- Adding Participants to a Path
- Making Changes to a Path Item
- Adding, Removing, and Transferring Credit
Depending on your path configuration, you may also want to refer to the following articles to support your regular path maintenance: