Fraternity and Sorority Life may be an important piece of your campus life environment. Using Engage, you can specifically support your Greek organizations in ways that are unique to your processes and organizations. Let Engage help with the process so you can focus on the progress of your students and your FSL community!
Organization Management and Visibility
Develop organization pages for your department and each of your greek affiliated organizations to provide a one-stop-shop for information for students and staff.
These organization pages can include:
- Contact information for student leaders and staff
- Communication opportunities through the messaging, text messaging, and discussion wall features
- Social media connectivity to an already established online presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Transparent mission, values, and goals for community in the organization's description
- Important documents and forms uploaded and housed on the organization's page, such as volunteer forms, collecting contact information from potential new members, or philanthropy reports
- Photo galleries documenting community or organization events
- News stories shared with the whole institution that share what an organization or the whole Greek community has accomplished
Create A Central Listing of Events
Promote and advertise upcoming programs and events to your entire campus, within your department, or by invitation only. You can decide who can view the event, who can RSVP, and also track who attended each event, putting more data back into your own hands at the end of the semester or academic year. You can even advertise Alumni or Community Service events to the public.
Partnerships across organizations are crucial to a thriving Greek community. Using the co-hosted events feature, your organizations can easily showcase their partnerships with other organizations and increase their visibility across campus.
Administrative Reports & Tools
Administrators can easily run reports to learn more about the Fraternity & Sorority Community and report on its successes and accomplishments. Run reports on chapters' service hours, keep track of updated rosters and user involvement, and report on attendance at FSL sponsored events!
Increase Alumni Connectivity
Stay connected to Alumni through your department and organization pages by making certain content visible to the public! These public pages allow you to keep alumni in the loop while still sharing various content internally with community or organization members only. You and your organization officers can decide what gets shared with whom from one centralized location. Create forms to gather feedback and ideas from Alumni, invite them to public events, or share annual reports and information using Documents, all without having to create separate pages for alumni.
Manage your Department with an Administrative Branch
Adding an administrative branch specifically for your fraternity and sorority life department allows you to centralize your department’s unique operations. Admin branches provide the central staff of your area selective administrative oversight of various processes and features. Check out how this branch might be structured below, with one centralized branch overseeing different councils of organizations, leadership councils, honor societies, and service organizations.
With an administrative branch, administrators can:
- Access and manage the content being created and shared within your greek-affiliated organizations
- Grant organization leaders the ability to submit events that will be hosted by FSL organizations that align with your specific departmental event registration process and requirements
- Create and manage positions (and their respective permissions) that only exist within your area, such as executive board positions, new members, or advisors)
If you are interested in adding an administrative branch specifically for your department, reach out to the primary Engage administrators on your campus or your Consultant!