The following updates were added to your CollegiateLink system on: 3/17/15
Based on popular feedback we've added folders to the documents section for each organization. Folders help organize files and keep things tidy.
CCT Customization & Export Options
There are a lot of ways to generate a co-curricular transcript via the system, and we've made it a little easier to understand in the user interface. We also added the ability to export the CCT to the .doc file extension.
- Changed default geolocation for events from user's location to campus location for better accuracy when user skips pinpointing process
- Added "export to Word" option under custom view of CCT on admin interface
- Enhanced date pickers for non-US English language users
- Corrected an issue where category filters did not bring back correct events when large numbers of events were displayed on the calendar view of events
- Reduced maximum input rate for swiping from 1/sec to 4/sec
- Performance and security improvements