The following will take effect on your CollegiateLink system on: 2/6/12
- Public users who visit any CollegiateLink community from a mobile device will be presented with a mobile-optimized site designed to make it easy to see upcoming events and recent news, as well as to browse the public organization and events directories.
- The colors and fonts applied to a community's mobile site can now be controlled by going to Administration, Configuration, and then clicking on the "Mobile Site Styles" tab.
- The institution/website name displayed on the community's mobile site can be customized by sending a request to email@example.com.
- Campus Alerts can now be applied independently to a community's website, it's mobile site, or both at the same time.
- Organizations can now link to their YouTube and Flickr pages on their public profile.
- Students can now link to their LinkedIn profile on their Community Directory record.
- Configuration changes made on any user's Co-Curricular Transcript generation page (i.e., which involvements to show on the transcript) will now be saved so that future visits to the page will retain the selections.
- Made the floating user menu bar at the top of the page wrap it’s content on 800 x 600px screen resolutions for increased visual accessibility.
- The Co-Curricular Transcript is now accessible directly from the "My Involvement" menu at the top of the site instead of as a tab on the "Memberships" screen.
- Event categories have been added to the Web Services API function for events/list.
- Added support for the *.PNG file type on Organization Photo Albums.
- Addressed an issue with searching requests on the Past Involvement Requests approval queue.
- Addressed an issue with the sorting ability for the "Requested Date" column on the Past Involvement Requests approval queue.
- Addressed an issue with the sorting ability for the "Start Date" column on the Administrative Events listing.
- Addressed an issue whereby Optional Positions created by administrators were not being added to all Organizations of a given Organization Type.