The following items will take effect on your site on 10/2/2011:
- There is now an option to export event invitees from the "Manage Invitations" page on any event.
- The search boxes on the submission pages for Forms and Registrations will now return results for searches based on the submitter's first or last name.
- The maximum limit for sending a single batch of e-mail invitations to attend an event has been increased to 500.
- Added “# Absent”, “# Excused”, “# NA” after “#Marked Attended” to both “Events by Organization” and “Events by Category” reports.
- Altered the hyperlink inside of invitation emails (events, organizations) to make it easier for users to connect to the invitation properly.
- Refreshed layout of print/PDF versions of Finance Requests by increasing the width of the “Description Area” and reconfiguring the location of approval information.
- Adjusted the Registration Submissions export to properly display each submission’s unique ID number.
- Addressed a discrepancy with the color settings on the user menu bar when viewed from Organization pages.
- Improvements to the Internet Explorer 8 experience.
- Finance reporting updates including; adding unapproved requests to the “Finance Request” export and relabeling "Parent Encumbered Funds" to "Parent Account" on the Finance Account List export.
- User interface updates on event “Track Attendance” and “Manage Invitations” pages.